The jobs numbers released Friday were better than expected, but don’t signal an economy in recession. The unemployment rate remained at a near-record low, and hiring across most major sectors of the economy continued at a record pace.
More from OpinionsMore posts in Opinions »
- According to the GOP tax proposal, you will pay more while the wealthy will pay less.
- We should leave the covid origin debate to the experts.
- More than ever, NATO is cohesive. Then again, what about those tanks?
- Drug manufacturers may have widened the availability of naloxone. How come they didn’t?
- DeSantis reveals himself by preventing the offering of an AP Black studies course.