The Nov. 14 front-page article “At Yale, suicidal students are pressed to withdraw” was a very well-intentioned piece of journalism. Since 2017, The Post has published 23 pieces written by 12 reporters or columnists about the FBI investigation into the pay-to-play college basketball recruiting “scandal”. Julia Parsons was one of the women who broke World War II’s codes. Thousands deciphered Nazi and Japanese codes and probably shortened the war. Another of these women lives and thrives in Mitchellville, Maryland.
More from OpinionsMore posts in Opinions »
- According to the GOP tax proposal, you will pay more while the wealthy will pay less.
- We should leave the covid origin debate to the experts.
- More than ever, NATO is cohesive. Then again, what about those tanks?
- Drug manufacturers may have widened the availability of naloxone. How come they didn’t?
- DeSantis reveals himself by preventing the offering of an AP Black studies course.