LZ Granderson: We may have gotten so carried away trying to pass abortion restrictions that we forgot women could still vote. LZ: It turns out that women can still vote. They turned out in droves and voted against rolling back the Kansas constitution’s protections for abortion by a pretty overwhelming margin. He asks: Can you force significant life choices down fellow voters’ throats, as though they are not your peers under law? And have it be a successful strategy? Apparently not like this! But don’t worry. We are working very hard on tightening the voting process. Soon, only the ballots we believe in are going to count.
More from OpinionsMore posts in Opinions »
- Reader feedback The Post: Who are we turning into?
- Opinion Forget about Kari Lake’s loss. Here’s the biggest sign of Arizona’s moderation.
- Opinion The army is back at the center of Pakistan’s politics
- Opinion The West is finally waking up to the real problem in Iran
- Opinion Youngkin is right to focus on building more housing in Virginia