Masih Alinejad: Anti-regime protests in Iran are now in their third month. She says streets are filled with those who are willing to risk everything for freedom. Western leaders have been slow to acknowledge the full significance and depth of what’s happening inside Iran. Ghitis says France has a long history of respecting revolutionary thoughts and deeds. She says what moved Macron most was the delegation of Iranian women who accompanied her to Paris.
More from OpinionsMore posts in Opinions »
- According to the GOP tax proposal, you will pay more while the wealthy will pay less.
- We should leave the covid origin debate to the experts.
- More than ever, NATO is cohesive. Then again, what about those tanks?
- Drug manufacturers may have widened the availability of naloxone. How come they didn’t?
- DeSantis reveals himself by preventing the offering of an AP Black studies course.