David Rothkopf: Biden's trip to Saudi Arabia was to get more oil production, relief for U.S. motorists. He says it's clear the president will have little more than a rounding error’s worth of additional crude oil supply to show for his efforts economically. He adds that MBS is in no mood to do Mr. Biden any favors in his hour of political need before November elections. Rosenberg: The White House's concessions to one of the world's most vicious dictators have yielded next to nothing; it's time to adopt a tougher approach to MBS' regime. Rosen: MBS got along well with Trump and might be trying to do his part for the GOP's prospects.
More from OpinionsMore posts in Opinions »
- Reader feedback The Post: Who are we turning into?
- Opinion Forget about Kari Lake’s loss. Here’s the biggest sign of Arizona’s moderation.
- Opinion The army is back at the center of Pakistan’s politics
- Opinion The West is finally waking up to the real problem in Iran
- Opinion Youngkin is right to focus on building more housing in Virginia