Sen. Marco Rubio calls the Respect for Marriage Act a “nonissue” for straight, same-sex couples. Julie Sibbing: It's infuriating to my family and me to see comments such as those of Rubio calling it a ‘nonissue. We live in Virginia,
More from OpinionsMore posts in Opinions »
- Free speech is when you pay me, to be quite clear.
- Why a true criminal justice reform may require more police
- Gee, thanks for taking this small effort to safeguard my same-sex marriage.
- China won’t be able to continue with its “zero covid” policy indefinitely.
- Sam Bankman-Fried is illiterate. That reveals all to us.