Ruben Navarrette: Proposition 308 reinstates right of undocumented Arizonans to pay in-state tuition at public colleges. Passage offers a lesson in skilled political maneuvering, grass-roots organizing and persistence. They secured the support of the Arizona Chamber of Commerce.
More from OpinionsMore posts in Opinions »
- According to the GOP tax proposal, you will pay more while the wealthy will pay less.
- We should leave the covid origin debate to the experts.
- More than ever, NATO is cohesive. Then again, what about those tanks?
- Drug manufacturers may have widened the availability of naloxone. How come they didn’t?
- DeSantis reveals himself by preventing the offering of an AP Black studies course.