When Russia launched an attack on a European nation and its president was offered a flight to safety, he reportedly replied: “I need ammunition, not a ride.” Be thankful for the nobility the war has elicited from those attacked, and for the demonstration that individual leaders still matter.
More from OpinionsMore posts in Opinions »
- Opinion The army is back at the center of Pakistan’s politics
- Opinion Congress gets to see Trump’s tax returns. It shouldn’t have taken so long.
- Opinion Forget about Kari Lake’s loss. Here’s the biggest sign of Arizona’s moderation.
- Opinion In Belarus, a champion of democracy suffers solitary confinement
- Opinion India needs to jump-start manufacturing. Here’s how to do it.