Frida Ghitis: The most responsible answer to the FBI's search of Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago club remains what it was. She says the least responsible is to persist in the reckless rhetoric about “tyranny,” or “Third World” political persecution. Ghitis says the risk of political violence in the U.S. is real, and a man wearing body armor tried to breach the FBI’s Cincinnati field office on Thursday. He says some Republicans are exhibiting signs of restraint, but others have taken cues from Trump's conspiratorial ranting on his website.
More from OpinionsMore posts in Opinions »
- Reader feedback The Post: Who are we turning into?
- Opinion Forget about Kari Lake’s loss. Here’s the biggest sign of Arizona’s moderation.
- Opinion The army is back at the center of Pakistan’s politics
- Opinion The West is finally waking up to the real problem in Iran
- Opinion Youngkin is right to focus on building more housing in Virginia