A group of Israeli Jews had come to show solidarity with local Palestinian families. One of the left-wing activists criticized the soldiers for the political display. A soldier grabbed an activist, hurled him to the ground, and slammed a fist into his cheek. In part, the soldier was celebrating Ben-Gvir’s electoral success last month. He faces criticism for his handling of the Hebron incident, in which two soldiers assaulted an activist.
More from OpinionsMore posts in Opinions »
- According to the GOP tax proposal, you will pay more while the wealthy will pay less.
- We should leave the covid origin debate to the experts.
- More than ever, NATO is cohesive. Then again, what about those tanks?
- Drug manufacturers may have widened the availability of naloxone. How come they didn’t?
- DeSantis reveals himself by preventing the offering of an AP Black studies course.