Netflix’s “Harry & Meghan” series was the streaming service’s highest-viewed documentary ever. Prince Harry’s memoir, “Spare,” is to be published Tuesday. The prince’s interviews with Anderson Cooper and ITV shed light on his unhappiness with royal life. Prince Harry’s interview with ITV’s Bradby will shed light on his relationship with Prince William. The more Harry talks about their private lives, the wider the rift will grow. He and Meghan show no signs of quieting down as they embark on a book tour.
More from OpinionsMore posts in Opinions »
- According to the GOP tax proposal, you will pay more while the wealthy will pay less.
- We should leave the covid origin debate to the experts.
- More than ever, NATO is cohesive. Then again, what about those tanks?
- Drug manufacturers may have widened the availability of naloxone. How come they didn’t?
- DeSantis reveals himself by preventing the offering of an AP Black studies course.