He suggests keeping the mandate but creating an opt-out for those who have already contracted covid-19. An updated booster dose could temporarily increase effectiveness, but the Pentagon doesn’t require it. Of the 8,000 troops who have been discharged for not being vaccinated, most probably have recovered.
More from OpinionsMore posts in Opinions »
- According to the GOP tax proposal, you will pay more while the wealthy will pay less.
- We should leave the covid origin debate to the experts.
- More than ever, NATO is cohesive. Then again, what about those tanks?
- Drug manufacturers may have widened the availability of naloxone. How come they didn’t?
- DeSantis reveals himself by preventing the offering of an AP Black studies course.