US consumer prices rose a much slower-than-expected 7.1 percent in November, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. Core inflation rose only 0.2 percent, “the smallest increase since August 2021,” the BLS said. The BLS figures were released Tuesday morning.
More from OpinionsMore posts in Opinions »
- According to the GOP tax proposal, you will pay more while the wealthy will pay less.
- We should leave the covid origin debate to the experts.
- More than ever, NATO is cohesive. Then again, what about those tanks?
- Drug manufacturers may have widened the availability of naloxone. How come they didn’t?
- DeSantis reveals himself by preventing the offering of an AP Black studies course.