The rest of the world seems more skeptical of happiness, especially among the rich. Yet the Anglo and American cultures remain besotted by fairy tales. The two nations are suckers for princes and princesses and happily ever after. They are both practical in so many ways but equally practical in their pursuit of happiness.
More from OpinionsMore posts in Opinions »
- According to the GOP tax proposal, you will pay more while the wealthy will pay less.
- We should leave the covid origin debate to the experts.
- More than ever, NATO is cohesive. Then again, what about those tanks?
- Drug manufacturers may have widened the availability of naloxone. How come they didn’t?
- DeSantis reveals himself by preventing the offering of an AP Black studies course.