Only 47 percent of Democrats want President Biden to seek a second term in 2022. That doesn’t mean Biden will lose the 2024 Democratic primary unopposed. His strongest rivals will likely pass on the race, and Democratic voters may settle for him. But if Biden forgoes a run, Democrats may be happy to see him go.
More from OpinionsMore posts in Opinions »
- According to the GOP tax proposal, you will pay more while the wealthy will pay less.
- We should leave the covid origin debate to the experts.
- More than ever, NATO is cohesive. Then again, what about those tanks?
- Drug manufacturers may have widened the availability of naloxone. How come they didn’t?
- DeSantis reveals himself by preventing the offering of an AP Black studies course.