Mike Gallagher (R-Wis.), on the fourth of 11 (and counting) failed attempts this week to elect Kevin McCarthy as speaker, lamented that Democrats and the media were taking too much pleasure in the House Republicans’ breakdown.
More from OpinionsMore posts in Opinions »
- According to the GOP tax proposal, you will pay more while the wealthy will pay less.
- We should leave the covid origin debate to the experts.
- More than ever, NATO is cohesive. Then again, what about those tanks?
- Drug manufacturers may have widened the availability of naloxone. How come they didn’t?
- DeSantis reveals himself by preventing the offering of an AP Black studies course.