Iranian-Canadian dentist and novelist Hamed Esmaeilion is perhaps the Iranian diaspora’s most coherent moral leader. He spends the film tirelessly investigating, despite Iran’s stonewalling. “752 Is Not a Number” chronicles the ongoing quest for answers by family members of the victims. John Sutter moderated a question-and-answer session with Payami at the National Press Club.
More from OpinionsMore posts in Opinions »
- According to the GOP tax proposal, you will pay more while the wealthy will pay less.
- We should leave the covid origin debate to the experts.
- More than ever, NATO is cohesive. Then again, what about those tanks?
- Drug manufacturers may have widened the availability of naloxone. How come they didn’t?
- DeSantis reveals himself by preventing the offering of an AP Black studies course.