He returned to Iran to take possession of his family’s remains for burial, over Iranian authorities’ objections. Association of Families of Flight PS752 Victims seeks justice for the dead and accountability for perpetrators. Hamed Esmaeilion is a leading voice outside Iran in the anti-regime movement. He has filed a lawsuit in the International Criminal Court to bring to justice those responsible for the plane crash. “752 Is Not a Number” is a documentary about his and other families’ efforts to get answers.
More from OpinionsMore posts in Opinions »
- According to the GOP tax proposal, you will pay more while the wealthy will pay less.
- We should leave the covid origin debate to the experts.
- More than ever, NATO is cohesive. Then again, what about those tanks?
- Drug manufacturers may have widened the availability of naloxone. How come they didn’t?
- DeSantis reveals himself by preventing the offering of an AP Black studies course.