Everything I know about myself can be related in less than 4 minutes and 18 seconds. I lack a first name — and a second name. All I know of myself is that I am a prince (one of two), and I adore you. I remember I made a point of wearing my best jacket, with the biggest seal on it. It was not in my head, how big the seal was. The other prince later confided to me that he believed that if you married him in preference to me, your father will “eat his hat now”.
More from OpinionsMore posts in Opinions »
- According to the GOP tax proposal, you will pay more while the wealthy will pay less.
- We should leave the covid origin debate to the experts.
- More than ever, NATO is cohesive. Then again, what about those tanks?
- Drug manufacturers may have widened the availability of naloxone. How come they didn’t?
- DeSantis reveals himself by preventing the offering of an AP Black studies course.