Larry King asked his audience how they felt about the future. He was there for the first issue of The Washington Post and Times-Herald in 1954. His association with The Post predates most on today’s payroll. Greene: But there is no cause for pessimism amid legislative unruliness. Our saving grace is elected officials with capacity to legislate pragmatically, he says. The perfect is not necessarily the enemy of the good.
More from OpinionsMore posts in Opinions »
- According to the GOP tax proposal, you will pay more while the wealthy will pay less.
- We should leave the covid origin debate to the experts.
- More than ever, NATO is cohesive. Then again, what about those tanks?
- Drug manufacturers may have widened the availability of naloxone. How come they didn’t?
- DeSantis reveals himself by preventing the offering of an AP Black studies course.