Writers: Donald Trump deserves blame for his party’s failure to win back the Senate. Georgia is becoming what Ohio and Florida used to be: a competitive battleground. The Democratic National Committee wants Georgia to become an early primary state. Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger’s office wants both parties to vote on the same day. But we predict the opposite would happen.
More from OpinionsMore posts in Opinions »
- According to the GOP tax proposal, you will pay more while the wealthy will pay less.
- We should leave the covid origin debate to the experts.
- More than ever, NATO is cohesive. Then again, what about those tanks?
- Drug manufacturers may have widened the availability of naloxone. How come they didn’t?
- DeSantis reveals himself by preventing the offering of an AP Black studies course.