Jake Peart has not seen that he did anything wrong by entering the Capitol. Ms. Jung was contrite and sought to change her life; Mr. Peart is another of the “sorry (I got caught)” club. He might have given up right-wing media, but he clings to it with a vengeance.
More from OpinionsMore posts in Opinions »
- According to the GOP tax proposal, you will pay more while the wealthy will pay less.
- We should leave the covid origin debate to the experts.
- More than ever, NATO is cohesive. Then again, what about those tanks?
- Drug manufacturers may have widened the availability of naloxone. How come they didn’t?
- DeSantis reveals himself by preventing the offering of an AP Black studies course.