In a stirring eulogy for the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr., delivered from the pulpit of Ebenezer Baptist Church in Atlanta, the president showed the value of raising your voice when your adversaries are lowering theirs.
More from OpinionsMore posts in Opinions »
- According to the GOP tax proposal, you will pay more while the wealthy will pay less.
- We should leave the covid origin debate to the experts.
- More than ever, NATO is cohesive. Then again, what about those tanks?
- Drug manufacturers may have widened the availability of naloxone. How come they didn’t?
- DeSantis reveals himself by preventing the offering of an AP Black studies course.