House Democrats might cave to GOP demands and eliminate coronavirus vaccine requirement. This would constitute an act of malpractice whose foolishness is hard to overstate. To join the military, you must be vaccinated against adenovirus, meningitis, hepatitis, influenza, measles, mumps, rubella, polio,. This isn’t some arbitrary edict with no practical purpose. The more harm is done to the military’s ability to do its job, the more damage it does.
More from OpinionsMore posts in Opinions »
- According to the GOP tax proposal, you will pay more while the wealthy will pay less.
- We should leave the covid origin debate to the experts.
- More than ever, NATO is cohesive. Then again, what about those tanks?
- Drug manufacturers may have widened the availability of naloxone. How come they didn’t?
- DeSantis reveals himself by preventing the offering of an AP Black studies course.