David Rothkopf: Congress can begin reversing its decades-long self-diminishment with four measures. Separation of Powers Restoration Act would end congressional deference to “Chevron deference,” he writes. SPRA would strengthen judicial supervision of the administrative state, he says.
More from OpinionsMore posts in Opinions »
- According to the GOP tax proposal, you will pay more while the wealthy will pay less.
- We should leave the covid origin debate to the experts.
- More than ever, NATO is cohesive. Then again, what about those tanks?
- Drug manufacturers may have widened the availability of naloxone. How come they didn’t?
- DeSantis reveals himself by preventing the offering of an AP Black studies course.