Biden’s approval hit a low point in November, as the GOP took the House. Biden’s rise began roughly a month before the GOP speakership fracas. If Biden stays in this position, he’ll benefit politically. But if the GOP gets its act together and causes an economic catastrophe, Biden might lose ground.
More from OpinionsMore posts in Opinions »
- According to the GOP tax proposal, you will pay more while the wealthy will pay less.
- We should leave the covid origin debate to the experts.
- More than ever, NATO is cohesive. Then again, what about those tanks?
- Drug manufacturers may have widened the availability of naloxone. How come they didn’t?
- DeSantis reveals himself by preventing the offering of an AP Black studies course.