Yes, it did for sure. Alejandro Mayorkas, the secretary of homeland security, proposed a plan on Friday that would give undocumented workers who report abuses of their labor rights by employers extra protection from deportation.
More from OpinionsMore posts in Opinions »
- According to the GOP tax proposal, you will pay more while the wealthy will pay less.
- We should leave the covid origin debate to the experts.
- More than ever, NATO is cohesive. Then again, what about those tanks?
- Drug manufacturers may have widened the availability of naloxone. How come they didn’t?
- DeSantis reveals himself by preventing the offering of an AP Black studies course.