The New York Times’s Julian Zelizer looks at why Donald Trump may not be as popular with conservatives as he once was, and why they fear he might not be a winning candidate. Even his popularity among evangelicals seems to have waned in the wake of his lewd comments about groping women.
More from OpinionsMore posts in Opinions »
- According to the GOP tax proposal, you will pay more while the wealthy will pay less.
- We should leave the covid origin debate to the experts.
- More than ever, NATO is cohesive. Then again, what about those tanks?
- Drug manufacturers may have widened the availability of naloxone. How come they didn’t?
- DeSantis reveals himself by preventing the offering of an AP Black studies course.