Texts obtained by House committee show members wanted to overturn the 2020 election. Texts were exchanged between Rep. Ralph Norman and Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene. “Several are saying the only way to save our Republic is for Trump to call for Marshall law,” Greene wrote. Grammar officer: “He said ‘invoke,’ ” points out the grammar officer, with a growl of dismay. “That wouldn’t be a law,” says the helmsman quietly. “It could be case law!” pipes up the bright-eyed young ensign.
More from OpinionsMore posts in Opinions »
- According to the GOP tax proposal, you will pay more while the wealthy will pay less.
- We should leave the covid origin debate to the experts.
- More than ever, NATO is cohesive. Then again, what about those tanks?
- Drug manufacturers may have widened the availability of naloxone. How come they didn’t?
- DeSantis reveals himself by preventing the offering of an AP Black studies course.