Jewish groups in D.C. are “angered and disgusted by the additional acts of antisemitic graffiti and vandalism”. They warned that they “cannot normalize or become inured to the proliferation of such heinous acts”. The incidents cast a shadow over the approximately 300,000 Jews in the area.
More from OpinionsMore posts in Opinions »
- According to the GOP tax proposal, you will pay more while the wealthy will pay less.
- We should leave the covid origin debate to the experts.
- More than ever, NATO is cohesive. Then again, what about those tanks?
- Drug manufacturers may have widened the availability of naloxone. How come they didn’t?
- DeSantis reveals himself by preventing the offering of an AP Black studies course.