Alec John Such was Bon Jovi's bassist from 1983 to 1994. Such was a childhood friend of drummer Tico Torres and brought guitarist Richie Sambora to see the band perform. Such departed the band in 1994, when he was replaced by Hugh McDonald. He later rejoined the band for its induction into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame in 2018.
More from LocalMore posts in Local »
- Metro’s intentions to decrease inspections on 7000 trains are halted by the regulator.
- Friday seemed full of atmospheric drama. And routine, too.
- Pulling victory out of the bag at the North American Scrabble championship
- Midge Decter, social critic and leader of neoconservative movement, dies at 94
- Kathy Boudin, Weather Underground outlaw, dies at 78