Diplomas were given or sent to the families of Devin Chandler, Lavel Davis Jr. and D’Sean Perry. They were killed Nov. 13 in a shooting that led to an outpouring of grief at U-Va. Officials: It is not unprecedented for the university to award posthumous degrees.
More from EducationMore posts in Education »
- A fresh book is what students crave. Librarians are unable to purchase them due to limitations.
- In light of criticism of the college savings scheme, the Maryland 529 board chair resigns.
- The head of Fairfax Public Schools promises to address award notification delays.
- Overdoses among young people in Montgomery County rose 77% in 2022.
- What does a college education cost? States begin requiring institutions to provide the data