ChatGPT allows users to ask questions and receive answers that are eerily human-like. Within days of its launching, more than a million people had tried ChatGPT. One senior at a Midwestern school says he used the text generator twice to cheat on his schoolwork. A college student plans to use it to cheat on exams. He says he’s not worried about getting caught because he doesn’t think the professor can tell his answers are computer-generated.
More from EducationMore posts in Education »
- A fresh book is what students crave. Librarians are unable to purchase them due to limitations.
- In light of criticism of the college savings scheme, the Maryland 529 board chair resigns.
- The head of Fairfax Public Schools promises to address award notification delays.
- Overdoses among young people in Montgomery County rose 77% in 2022.
- What does a college education cost? States begin requiring institutions to provide the data