Grading can provide teachers and students with feedback about each student’s progress. This enables them to adapt teaching and learning strategies to help each student progress based on their needs. Students at 13 public schools, two Catholic schools and one charter school were graded on their achievement in algebra and geometry. Students scored 0.33 of a standard deviation higher than students in the control group.
More from EducationMore posts in Education »
- A fresh book is what students crave. Librarians are unable to purchase them due to limitations.
- In light of criticism of the college savings scheme, the Maryland 529 board chair resigns.
- The head of Fairfax Public Schools promises to address award notification delays.
- Overdoses among young people in Montgomery County rose 77% in 2022.
- What does a college education cost? States begin requiring institutions to provide the data