A federal judge dismisses a class-action suit against the Department of Education. Title IX bars sex discrimination in schools that receive federal funding. But the law provides an exception for “educational institutions of religious organizations”.
More from EducationMore posts in Education »
- A fresh book is what students crave. Librarians are unable to purchase them due to limitations.
- In light of criticism of the college savings scheme, the Maryland 529 board chair resigns.
- The head of Fairfax Public Schools promises to address award notification delays.
- Overdoses among young people in Montgomery County rose 77% in 2022.
- What does a college education cost? States begin requiring institutions to provide the data