News Literacy Project aims to teach students and the public how to sort fact from fiction. The organization’s e-learning platform, Checkology, helps educators teach students how to identify credible information. Since 2016, more than 42,000 educators and 375,000 students use the platform. The U.S. (Online Safety Bill) and the United States (Kids Online Safety Act) aims to increase protections for young people online. Use these questions to explore how young people navigate social media and harmful online content. Most Americans believe social media is bad for democracy, according to a Pew Research Center survey.
More from EducationMore posts in Education »
- A fresh book is what students crave. Librarians are unable to purchase them due to limitations.
- In light of criticism of the college savings scheme, the Maryland 529 board chair resigns.
- The head of Fairfax Public Schools promises to address award notification delays.
- Overdoses among young people in Montgomery County rose 77% in 2022.
- What does a college education cost? States begin requiring institutions to provide the data