Kenneth Roth says he was denied fellowship because of his views on Israel. Dean says decision not to grant fellowship was not influenced by donors’ views. Some called Roth, who is Jewish, antisemitic for his criticisms of Israel. Harvard has reversed its decision to deny an invitation to a visiting fellow at the Kennedy School.
More from EducationMore posts in Education »
- A fresh book is what students crave. Librarians are unable to purchase them due to limitations.
- In light of criticism of the college savings scheme, the Maryland 529 board chair resigns.
- The head of Fairfax Public Schools promises to address award notification delays.
- Overdoses among young people in Montgomery County rose 77% in 2022.
- What does a college education cost? States begin requiring institutions to provide the data