Dunbar High School was evacuated Thursday morning after a bomb threat. D.C. police found nothing hazardous in the school and the all clear was given after about two-and-a-half hours. Similar incidents have happened at schools across the country in recent months.
More from EducationMore posts in Education »
- A fresh book is what students crave. Librarians are unable to purchase them due to limitations.
- In light of criticism of the college savings scheme, the Maryland 529 board chair resigns.
- The head of Fairfax Public Schools promises to address award notification delays.
- Overdoses among young people in Montgomery County rose 77% in 2022.
- What does a college education cost? States begin requiring institutions to provide the data