Monica Goldson has been CEO of Prince George’s County Public Schools since 2010. Observers say the school board is dysfunctional and is a detriment to the system’s roughly 131,000 students. Years of infighting on the board have been marked by raucous board meetings and resignations.
More from EducationMore posts in Education »
- A fresh book is what students crave. Librarians are unable to purchase them due to limitations.
- In light of criticism of the college savings scheme, the Maryland 529 board chair resigns.
- The head of Fairfax Public Schools promises to address award notification delays.
- Overdoses among young people in Montgomery County rose 77% in 2022.
- What does a college education cost? States begin requiring institutions to provide the data